Friday, December 12, 2008

Sixth Picture Story

My new friend from Raising Addie has tagged me with a 'meme' today...(I have no idea what a "meme" is but....THANK YOU!)

I guess the idea is to check your Photo Archives (or where-ever you store your images) then select the sixth file, open it & post the sixth picture contained there, with the story behind it. (must be clean *wink*)

Followed by tagging six friends to do the same.

Here is my sixth picture.



This our middle child Zachary with Elmo. Elmo passed March 30, 2005 from complications following surgery to repair a splenic tortion. This picture was taken shortly after Elmo came home from the vet hospital. Zach was so worried about him he had stayed up most of the night watching him because he was afraid he would be lonely. This was taken the following morning. I found Zach and Elmo both sound asleep. Zach fell asleep with his bottom half up on the chair & his head on the floor. These two had a special bond...


I would like to thank Raising Addie for passing this 'Meme' to me. Thank you for giving me a reason to go back into my photo archives - it brought back some wonderful memories!

In the spirit of this game, now must tag 6 friends, so I'll tag:

1. Hayewe
2. 1SheepdogGal
3. JustAnotherDogBlog
4. Holly & Zac
5. FullTiltBorderCollies
6. I Love Lucy & Friends

I look forward to seeing your 6th picture story too! (sorry guys, I grabbed the top six on my list...)

4 comments:

Arran, Arthur and Mum said...

Hello,
stopping by to say hi, after seeing you on Addie's blog. :)
What a lovely story. It's great to see people and their pets caring so much for each other. I wish every dog could have a good pal like that.
~lickies, Ludo

Raising Addie said...

awwww... what memories this picture must have brought back for you!

I could just picture the two of them playing together. From this picture it is clear that they were the best of friends. I LOVE to see that special kind of love!

Kisses
Addie

Darci said...

Hey! Dont be sorry, Im game! Might be fun. Im headed to my pics now!

Samantha ~ Holly and Zac ~ said...

Aww, lovely photo with a very special memory.

Thanks for tagging me. :-)