Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Caption This! 2

I have been posting some seriously lame stuff lately.  So I decided to institute a new weekly feature, because my imagination has taken a nose dive into creative hell.  

Once a week I will post some silly random picture and YOU can suggest the captions!   See now this works?  I will use YOUR imagination instead of my own!   Gets me of the hook for at least one post a week! 

The photo for the Caption This - 1


The winner was selected in a top secret scientific manner that involved thumb tacks, glue, wasabi peas & 3 cans of Bud Light Chelada.  We are unable to reveal anymore details to you at this time pending patent approval. 

That said, the Caption This - 1  Winner"Dance like Nobody's Watching" submitted by Paws on the Run a gifted photographer located in Lethbridge Alberta.  Visit one of her blogs - her images are to die for!

Now for Caption This - 2


What weird, twisted, slightly demented things come to your mind when you look at this picture?  Perfectly normal captions are welcomed too. 

Can't wait to hear what you come up with! 

11 comments:

BudBlog said...

Tempt not a desperate man.

(William Shakespeare, Romeo and Juliet - Romeo at V, iii)

Unknown said...

hihihi great pictures yummie!!!!

Diana said...

"Please sir, may I have some more". Diana

Amy Coapman said...

You want me to eat WHAT???

Marnie said...

Ma, I made you breakfast, I can't wait to see you eat it all.

Jeanne said...

"Where's the Beluga?"

Ruth said...

"You're a cruel and demented Camera Face."

Karen said...

Ma, if I eat it all, can I have dessert?

or

Ya know, I coulda done without the rice!
or

Sage said...

What? That AGAIN?????

BCxFour said...

HA! These are great! Keep em coming!

Ryker said...

Brains, I must have brains, where are the brains???