Friday, September 23, 2011

TMT #10 on Friday

Laura over at Crooks and Crazies has a single question for Tell Me Thursday #10. Because I've been busier than a woodpecker in a lumber yard, I am a day late. 




Laura wants to know:  Going forward over the next six months, what are your goals?

Training/Trialing Goals
  1. Enable Brynn to work correctly at home or at a trial.  That is first and foremost at all times.  
  2. Be choosier with the trials we enter.  Select trials that will be a benefit to Brynn & me, as a handler. 
  3. Consistency, consistency, consistency
  4. Begin to let go of Beth for chores and start using Brynn at least 75% of the time.   
  5. Send Bea to Dianne for training - no matter how much it will hurt to let my little Beetle-Bea leave for a few months.
Personal Goals:  
  1. Continue to lose weight, slowly and steadily (I will not set a goal for actual pounds lost - lest I self sabotage). 
  2. Continue with therapy and personal growth.
  3. Walk across the Tacoma Narrows Bridge, alone.
  4. DO NOT start smoking again (I have been so very tempted of late *sigh*)
  5. Survive my daughter moving back home with the baby. 
Professionally/Business related Goals:
  1. Release print line & begin marketing
  2. Finish book
  3. Expand advertising

1 comment:

Monique said...

OMG Amy and Alyssa are moving in?