Laura over at Crooks and Crazies has a single question for Tell Me Thursday #10. Because I've been busier than a woodpecker in a lumber yard, I am a day late.
Laura wants to know: Going forward over the next six months, what are your goals?
- Enable Brynn to work correctly at home or at a trial. That is first and foremost at all times.
- Be choosier with the trials we enter. Select trials that will be a benefit to Brynn & me, as a handler.
- Consistency, consistency, consistency
- Begin to let go of Beth for chores and start using Brynn at least 75% of the time.
- Send Bea to Dianne for training - no matter how much it will hurt to let my little Beetle-Bea leave for a few months.
- Continue to lose weight, slowly and steadily (I will not set a goal for actual pounds lost - lest I self sabotage).
- Continue with therapy and personal growth.
- Walk across the Tacoma Narrows Bridge, alone.
- DO NOT start smoking again (I have been so very tempted of late *sigh*)
- Survive my daughter moving back home with the baby.
Professionally/Business related Goals:
- Release print line & begin marketing
- Finish book
- Expand advertising