Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Shameless Begging - Best of Western WA Contest

Seattle's channel King 5 is holding their Best of Western Washington contest again.

I am shamelessly begging for your vote.  It could help me with promotion and advertising for my photography business.

The voting is easy, and Ranger would love you forever and ever.  I promise.

Click HERE to Vote for Look Back Photography

Thank you from the bottom of my heart to the tip of my frizzy grey haired head.

"Please help Camera Face get work, she is driving us dogcrap crazy sticking the camera in our faces all the time.  Srsly, HELP US!" 


Thank you!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

you all are looking so funny hanging there...sweet faces!
byee,Lean

Anonymous said...

That photo of the BC5 would make a great greeting card! :D Just voted for you. Best of luck! :)

Waggin at ya,
Roo

Denise Schoen said...

Voted forr you cause love your pics!

Two Dogs, One Camera said...

You got my vote!

Doniene said...

Love the photos!!! I voted for you!!! Love the quilt!!!

Blessings

Patty in NM said...

I voted for you! Good luck! I wish you were closer so's you could get some good pics of my pack of 13.

BCxFour said...

Thank you guys SO MUCH!

-Carolynn

Breanna said...

Went over and voted!