Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Video - Brynn with Dianne Deal


While we were in Idaho this last weekend I had the chance video Dianne Deal working Brynn.  I am sorting through over 2000 pictures that I shot this weekend which has been a bit overwhelming.   In the meantime I thought I would share this video sooner, rather than later. 

Dianne is very pleased with how Brynn has been coming along.  I am THRILLED (if you can't tell)!  Brynn is a tad bit sticky on the away side. Dianne said that will go 'away' with age and maturity, eventually 'away' will be her best side.  Dianne started her driving and is working on her cross driving this week. 



I am proud of my little monkey.

Brynn is happy and doing well.   Dianne is pleased with Brynn and Brynn loves Dianne. 


I think they are both pretty awesome. 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's true! Mo's weakest side used to be the "away" but now it's her strong side.

Knotty Dogs said...

Wow! She's looking great! I don't blame you for being excited!

Loretta Mueller said...

She looks GREAT! Good girl Brynn!

The Musketeers said...

Wow ! Looking great Brynn !!!

Monique said...

Terrific!

julie said...

Looking good!

BC Insanity said...

Awesome, great job Brynnie!!!
... and I see Dianne is sporting a Kelley Creek Farm hat -that's my neck of the woods!!!! I love that place and Shauna who runs it is fantastic and they put on the best herding trials too :-)

Lacey said...

Wow. She looks so professional. I have no idea what she's doing, but she looks wonderful doing it.