Thursday, March 25, 2010

Remember Me?

Hi!  Its me, the CUTEST puppy!  

Remember my mom almost named me Myst.  But it didn't fit. 



You see, my mom says I am a real stinker.  I am only four months old and I am not afraid of NUTTIN!   Like my big brother Jess...I tell him what to do and where to go - all the time



My mom decided I needed a better name.  One that would fit my bossy attitude.  My name is....

Jynx


It fits me, dontcha think? 


I love to play in the water and RUN!


My mommy loves me the most...'cuz when I am close to her, I snuggle....then she melts. 


Even when I am naughty, all I have to do is tell her I luvs her with my eyeball peepers and she kisses my face


Yep, my mommy luvs me the mostest.  Its not hard, I mean, look at the competition.  This is Blitz. 


Blitz is mommy's open dog. I think that means his head fell open and his brains done falled out! 


Yep...he is a goober, but he's not  dumb...he is just goofy and I love him too.


My mommy says a picture is worth a thousand words...see? 


This is my one of my big sisters, her name is Skye. 


She don't like me much because I peed on her bed last night. 

Oops.  

I have so much in life to look forward to...


I am so happy I have my new family.  Especially my mommy. 


I love her the mostest too. 

15 comments:

The Musketeers said...

Jynx, a very suitable name for you. haha, looks like you have grown a lot since the last time we came over ! ;)

Sabine Peters - Artwork & Photographie said...

Great pictures!

julie said...

I believe Jynx is the perfect name for her. :)
Awesome pics, certainly the last *melting*.

Paws on the Run said...

Jynx is so cute! And I just LOVE that first snuggle picture. I'd be blowing that up and putting it on my wall if I were Jynx's mom!

Sarah said...

oh doG she is cute!!!!

Life With Dogs said...

Wow, these pics are just stunning. Your blog looks great these days by the way!

Laura said...

That last picture--wow, is that amazing!

Laura said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ferreh Hiatt said...

LOVE the name Jynx! The perfect fit.

Bandit's Pack said...

Great name! Your pictures are always so fantastic, I just love coming here to visit!

BC Insanity said...

That last pics just totally melts you. So precious.

Anonymous said...

Jynx is a great name and maybe sometimes, Mud Pot. She looks like she is a barrel of fun and laughs. Great Pix.

VizslaMom said...

I always love your photos. Beautiful!

gvmama said...

That last photo is a winner!

Country Girl said...

OMG - love the one where she looks like a little porkypine (no idea how to spell that)!