Friday, June 12, 2009

PNW Border Collie Rescue Blog

I wanted to share with everyone the link for the PNW Border Collie Rescue Blog. This blog has multiple contributors, foster homes and independent rescuers across the Pacific Northwest.

The purpose of this blog is to share adoption updates, interesting stories about the dogs, additional information that may be of use to potential adopters, and success stories from adoptive families.

If you have adopted a dog through Pacific Northwest Border Collie Rescue and would like to have your 'adoption success story' included on our blog please email it to me along with any pictures you would like to share at bcxfour@yahoo.com

We are also collecting links for our resource page. If you have a link of a Pacific Northwest herding or agility training facility, please put it in a comment below so I can include it on our links page. (THANK YOU!)

Pacific Northwest Border Collie Rescue is dedicated to placing lost or relinquished border collies into working or active homes. Please visit our site and see the many dogs we have available for adoption in Washington, Oregon, Idaho & British Columbia, Canada.

Rescue Dogs Rock!

4 comments:

zairisfrog said...

Any possibility that Canada be mentioned as one of the areas that PNWBCR works with? :-)

Emma Rose said...

I would dearly love to meet Bess, however I made a promise to my husband that I would give up the dream of having 3 dogs. We had a traumatic failed attempt which prompted my foolish promise. There is a post telling the story - "My Royal Love Affair" on our blog. Still, I check the rescue website at least twice a week and dream. Crazy, I know. I am very envious of people savvy enough to have a pack of BC's!!! Emma came from PNWBCR, so perhaps I will submit her success story :)

The Duchess (from Emma's blog)

BCxFour said...

We would LOVE to have Emma's story! Please send it to me along with any pictures you would like featured at bcxfour@yahoo.com

I cant wait to read it!

allaboutourdogs said...

Dogs really have something to share. Every dog has a story of its own and rescue centers are great places to find fascinating stories.

I found my border collie from a local rescue site and the rest, as they say, is history.