Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Ewe & Mae

I have been going through the oodles of pictures I shot Monday, July 18th at Palm Cottage Sheepdog Trial, Cottage Grove, OR.  

When one of the ewes tried to make a break for the exhaust, Dianne Deal's Mae was hot on her heels.  


"Gonna get ewe!"

"Do ewe think ewe can get away from Mae?"


"If ewe wont listen to common sense, maybe ewe will listen to Mae teeth?" 


"Look at Mae, I can run like ewe too!" 


"I can run like ewe, I can run like ewe, I can run like ewe!"


"Neener, neener, neener!" 


"This is getting old...go back to ewer friends....ewe are not going to win!" 


"It's about time ewe listened to me, now turn the f___ around."
(I think if Mae could talk, she would most definitely have a potty mouth.)


"Seriously?  Really?  WTF....enough already!"


"Finally turning." 


"Stupid ewe, stupid frigging ewe...thought ewe could get away from Mae."


"I showed her."


"Okay, what's next?"

3 comments:

Monique said...

Wow the gait matching is insane. Great captures!

Jessica said...

I'm pretty sure your comments were right on! Way to work that ewe!

Lynn said...

Stunning series! What fabulous captures!!!